‘A Selection of our personal varieties’
Every year we get new varieties and new chilli favourites. Some of the plants look sensational, others have a nice flavour or some surprise you heat wise. So each season we get new favourites. This is a selection of our chilli favourites. Some of them are underrated or unusual, but they definitely are amazing, if they are our favourites. The Chilli favourites pack contains:
- Scotch Brain – One of the nicest chilli varieties we have ever tried. This beauty chilli goes into our top 10 favourite pods, due the sensational flavour.
- Biquinho Iracema – ravishing rare Chinense variety that will take your breath away.
- Orange Fish Pepper – A beautiful and rare looking chilli plant with their variegated leaves and multi-colored chillies.
- Aji Crystal – a beautiful Baccatum and an amazing producer with a citrus flavour
- Orange 7 Pod Pepper – a delicious tasting chilli with a great heat level.
- Blue Christmas – a gorgeous plant almost shaped like a christmas tree covered with colourful Christmas lights.
All in all Chilli favourites is a great variety pack of fantastic chillies with different shapes, colours, flavours and heat levels.
Heat level: From mild to wild
Shapes: You will get 6 chilli varieties with completely different shapes