The Indian Chilli Pack
‘Create your favorite Indian food with these Indian Chillies’
Do you love Indian food as much as we do? This variety pack contains five different Indian chilli varieties from all around India. We have picked some our favourite Indian chilli peppers for you, so you can create your own delicious flavoursome dishes. You will get varying heat levels to satisfy everyone.
- Bhut Jolokia – from the Assam state of India and a previous Guinness Recordholder for the hottest chilli in the World. Extremely hot.
- Byadgi – a famous Indian chilli and mainly grown in the Indian state of Karnataka. Great sweet flavour and medium heat.
- Lal Mirch – from Guntur Sannam and an amazing producer of chillies with an upper mid heat. When you dry them they get a very sweet smoked flavour.
- Mem Jolokia – from Assam in Northeast India comes this firecracking Mem Jolokia. A fantastic producing chilli with a surprising kick of heat.
- Mettupalayam – from a tiny little village Malahi near Mettupalayam in Tamil Nadu. Amazing sweet smokey flavour when dried and would be excellent as a powder.
Click on this link ‘Indian recipes’ and you’ll find delicious recipes, so it is time to start cooking Indian.
Check out our other variety seed packs