“The World’s Hottest Chilli”
Here is some information about the Carolina Reaper – HP22B
Is the Carolina Reaper the new Hottest Chilli in the World?
- Yes, it beats the former record holder for most fiery chilli, the Trinidad Scorpion “Butch T” grown by The Hippy Seed Company & The Chilli Factory
How hot is the Carolina Reaper?
- This hot pepper delivers an average of 1,569,300 SHU on the Scoville scale
Who discovered the Carolina Reaper?
- It is bred by Ed Currie, who runs PuckerButt Pepper Company in Fort Mill, South Carolina, United States
What does the Carolina Reaper taste like?
- It is described as having a fruity and a sweet taste
What variety is the Reaper?
- This pepper is a Capsicum Chinenese spices, its original name is HP22B
Is the HP22B a cross?
- Yes, it is a cross between the Viper Naga and a sweet Habanero.
Where can I buy Carolina Reaper Seeds?
- Here on this website – just click on this link and it will take you to the page