“The World’s Hottest Chilli”
Here is some information about the Carolina Reaper – HP22B
Is the Carolina Reaper the new Hottest Chilli in the World?
- Yes, it beats the former record holder for most fiery chilli, the Trinidad Scorpion “Butch T” grown by The Hippy Seed Company & The Chilli Factory
How hot is the Carolina Reaper?
- This hot pepper delivers an average of 1,569,300 SHU on the Scoville scale
Who discovered the Carolina Reaper?
What does the Carolina Reaper taste like?
- It is described as having a fruity and a sweet taste
What variety is the Reaper?
- This pepper is a Capsicum Chinenese spices, its original name is HP22B
Is the HP22B a cross?
- Yes, it is a cross between the Viper Naga and a sweet Habanero.
Where can I buy Carolina Reaper Seeds?
- Here on this website – just click on this link and it will take you to the page
We noticed you're visiting from France. We've updated our prices to Euro for your shopping convenience. Use Australian dollar instead. Dismiss